Bắt đầu hành trình của bạn
Phát triển sự nghiệp của bạn cùng với chúng tôi. Tham gia cùng đội ngũ đang thay đổi ngành Công nghệ Thông tin.
“Chúng tôi đặt nhân viên của mình lên hàng đầu.” Đó là điều mà nhiều công ty nói nhưng không nhiều công ty làm được. Tại Triplayz, đó là giá trị cốt lõi quan trọng nhất của chúng tôi.
Chúng tôi tin rằng việc đề cao sự hạnh phúc, sự cân bằng công việc/cuộc sống và sự phát triển nghề nghiệp sẽ mang lại lợi ích cho cả đội ngũ và khách hàng của TriPlayZ.
TriPlayZ là nơi để phát triển
TriPlayz đang phát triển nhanh chóng trên khắp đất nước, cả bằng cách truyền thống và bằng cách thu hút các nhà cung cấp dịch vụ Quản lý Công nghệ Thông tin (MSP) có cùng chí hướng. Chúng tôi đang xây dựng một mạng lưới quốc gia có thể cung cấp dịch vụ đặc biệt cho khách hàng của mình.
Ngay cả khi TriPlayZ phát triển, chúng tôi vẫn giữ phong cách “nhỏ”. Bạn sẽ làm việc trong các nhóm nhỏ với nhịp độ nhanh—đem đến sự khác biệt cho khách hàng và công ty. Nếu bạn đã sẵn sàng phát triển sự nghiệp của mình, chúng tôi có chỗ dành cho bạn tại TriPlayz.
- Develop iOS Application using Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit, Auto Layout, Push Notifications
- Develop with the application using local DB, Core Data/SQLite and remote syncing
- Assist in the Software platform and tool evaluation, selection, and optimization
- Understanding of memory management (ARC and non-ARC) and MVVM patterns
- Hands-On Software development for the iOS mobile client.
- At Least 1 to 3 Years of iOS development experience in Swift
- Must have published iOS applications in App Store
- Expertise in iOS SDK and coding/debugging using Xcode/Swift/Objective-C
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good communication skills.
Location: Ha Noi
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Overall 8-10 years of solid, diverse work experience in the software industry
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in developing and deploying large scale enterprise applications in varied technologies (ranging from PHP, Node.js, Python to Java, J2EE, etc.) with an active user base of over 3-5 million.
- Hands-on experience on frontend technologies like ReactJS, Angular 2/4/5, Bootstrap will be an advantage.
- Expertise in structured and unstructured database design and optimization (MYSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Must have good experience in working with all the stages of the software development life-cycle.
- Have a wide knowledge of different technologies ranging from WebRTC, SIP, etc and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- Experience on developing search engines, data integration & mediation, recommendation, etc. (with tools like ElasticSearch, SOLR, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on optimization techniques and related tools & frameworks like caching, queueing and logging like Reddis, MemCached, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Strong experience in an n-tier architecture.
- Good experience in managing large scale data transactions, data integrity and batch processing, Data Shards.
- Good Experience in designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Require in-depth knowledge of multi-threaded, highly distributed and concurrent systems.
- Must be well-versed on public cloud (AWS, GCP, etc) and cloud-native technologies (VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3, ELK and so on) and have experience with implementing infrastructure requirements as code.
- Good Knowledge of server-side security along with establishing secure communication medium (over HTTP/HTTPS, TCP, and UDP protocols).
- Good understanding of version control & branching strategies.
- High understanding of critical security risks for relevant languages and frameworks (OWASP 10, CWE/SANS or similar) and be able to perform a tool based security scan and articulate vulnerabilities.
- Have experience in driving innovation and best practices in the development team.
- Knowledge of the latest technology trends in Databases, Web services, and Big data.
- Capability to reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space) and code (cyclomatic)
- A will to function in a support capacity, including on-call rotation, DR support, expiration, and emergency.
- Awareness of business solutions and their domain-specific compliance like HL7, HIPPA for health, PCI for the financial app, etc
- Understanding of Oauth/Saml, OpenID Connect & identity models is good to have a however basic grasp of secure coding standards is a must.
If you are interested please give answers to the following questions:
- Domain/verticals of projects (applications) that you have experience on. (like Healthcare, Finance, etc.)
- List the applications that you have developed/deployed and has more than a million users. Please elaborate on the project and your role in the same.
- Technology stacks that you have a good experience with. (like LAMP, MEAN, Java or .NET based, etc.)
- Any application with real-time interactions that you have developed/deployed. If yes, please state the name.
- Highlights from your career, where your contributions have been exceptional towards an application. (Please write a short description stating the case.)
- List some of your applications where CI/CD has been religiously followed as the development and delivery method.
Location: Ha Noi
- As a React JS Developer we expect the following:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with React Js minimum 1 year to 3 year
- Experience with State Management Libraries like MobX or Redux
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Experience in Social API integration, third-party API integration.
- Experience with Firebase Realtime Database and Web desktop notification
- Collaborate with designers to build pixel-perfect, detail-oriented interfaces
- Envision ways to delight your customers with animations, elegant flows, and clean user interfaces
- Ability to work with Git
- Experience with Unit Testing Framework (Jest and Enzyme) is a plus
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Should be familiar with integrating different libraries like Google Maps, Firebase
- Should be familiar with HTML and CSS
- Should able to design responsive UI
We give important attention to:
- Writing clean code
- Building reusable code
- Maintaining Git discipline
- Ability to work independently
Location: Ha Noi
Experience: 4+ years
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long- term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Wireframes / Balsamiq / Mockups / Mind maps,
- Requirement gathering / Project Planning / Task Management and
- Experience with Project Management Tools
- Experience in Mobile Apps
Location: Ha Noi
- Lead the design of new features and updates from concept to release
- Design visual interfaces, user flows, and compelling interactions
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- Work closely with front-end developers, software engineers, and other designers
- Explore and experiment with the future of the interface
What you need to land an interview :
- Expertise with Illustrator & Photoshop
- A portfolio of beautiful interface designs that will make us swoon
- Experience in UX/UI of “mobile interfaces”
- An excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
Why should you apply?
- Mentorship and Guidance
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Work from Home
- Training and Development
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Outings
- Snacks and Refreshments
Experience: 6+ yrs